Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn all about the Sonoran Desert's wildlife and history from your guide
- Going off-road lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to see the sun set over the desert landscape
- Round-trip transit from Scottsdale makes exploring the region simple
Departure & Return
The meeting location is at the 8711 E Pinnacle Peak Road, Suite F-108, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. Type Off-Road Jeep Adventures into Google Maps and the app will navigate to the front door of our meeting location. Our permitted Tonto National Forest trail is 15 minutes northeast of the meeting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory.
- This is a guide-led tour; guests will NOT be driving the Jeep.
- From November to February, bring a coat or jacket. The temperature will drop ~20 degrees after sunset.
- Our bumpy off-road Jeep tours are low-speed, jarring rides through rough terrain. Please ensure that every guest in your party understands that this off-road tour is a low-speed, bumpy ride through rough terrain.
- Please carefully review our list of health restrictions and requirements. Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accommodate guests who do not meet the tour requirements.
- No Neck Problems.
- Not recommended for passengers who get motion sickness.
- Weight limit per seat: 275 pounds. Please contact our office at least 24 hours before the tour to make special arrangements.
- Must be physically able to climb a step ladder to enter the lifted Jeeps.
- Not recommended for passengers with any condition that could be aggravated by a rough, bumpy, and jarring off-road Jeep tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- OPERATED BY Off-Road Jeep Adventures - Jeep Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff