Explore our promoted experiences
- Use of bicycle and helmet included
- Bottled water and snacks
- Ferry ticket included
- Super small group of just four people
Departure & Return
Meet us at the corner of Alaskan Way and Wall Street. Look for the SeatlleBicycleTours A-Board signs. We keep our gear in the storage unit and will come get you to bring you inside to gear you up for your bike tour. Meet your guide 15 min before tour time to gear up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY SeattleBicycleTours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Overall, a really fun way to see the city, get a little outdoors time and exercise without have to work very hard on the many hills in Seattle!" See review