3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the culinary and drinking culture of Seoul's historic Jongro District on this evening walking tour. Follow a guide to three different local restaurants to try traditional dishes such as chicken stew, Budaejjigae, pancakes, and Korean barbecue. Learn about the traditional foods served here, as well as the history of the district, through the guide's in-depth commentary. Limited to a small group of 10 people or fewer, this tour provides personalized attention and an intimate atmosphere.
- Evening culinary and history tour of the historic Jongro District
- Visit three off-the-beaten-path restaurants you might not find on your own
- Try authentic Korean dishes and hear the culinary history behind each from a guide
- Small group of 10 people or fewer means an intimate atmosphere
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group walking tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is a 18 years-old
- This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after the confirmation, if there is not enough people to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurrence, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. If there is only 1 person at the time of the tour and you would like to proceed as scheduled, an additional fee of USD $60 will be collected at the time of the tour.
- For those whom are late for more than 10 mins without further notice are regarded as 'No Show' and there would be no refund for this. But if you contact our operator in advance for emergency reasons, we can assist you to reschedule the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seoul Hunters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historic Jongro District Authentic Food Tour in Seoul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historic Jongro District Authentic Food Tour in Seoul?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Meeting up was very easy - I suggest taking the metro." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Historic Jongro District Authentic Food Tour in Seoul
2 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNight ToursUnique ExperiencesWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSeoulFood Tours - IncheonNight Tours - IncheonUnique Experiences - IncheonWalking Tours - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonHalf-day Tours - IncheonFood Tours - YonginNight Tours - YonginUnique Experiences - YonginWalking Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginHalf-day Tours - YonginFood Tours - JeonjuNight Tours - JeonjuUnique Experiences - JeonjuWalking Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuHalf-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Poopoo Land Tours & TicketsDeoksugung Tours & TicketsBongeunsa Temple Tours & TicketsPetite France Tours & TicketsAmsa-dong Prehistoric Settlement Site Tours & Tickets63 Building (Golden Tower) Tours & TicketsKorean Folk Village Tours & TicketsKorean Furniture Museum Tours & TicketsBanpo Bridge Rainbow Foundation Tours & TicketsCheonggyecheon Tours & TicketsCOEX Aquarium Tours & TicketsSeoul Museum of History Tours & TicketsDynamic Maze Tours & TicketsBosingak Belfry Tours & TicketsLotte World Aquarium Tours & TicketsLotte World Tours & TicketsSeoul City Hall Tours & TicketsNamsangol Hanok Village Tours & TicketsFigure Museum W Tours & TicketsBukchon Hanok Village Tours & Tickets