1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re searching for a Seoul sightseeing tour with a difference, look no further than this private yacht cruise on the Han River. You’ll be able to escape the crowds on land and admire the landmarks of South Korea’s capital from an entirely new vantage point as you benefit from the undivided attention of your private crew. Plus, you can choose a start time that suits you.
- Admire Seoul from the water on a yacht cruise
- Enjoy having your vessel all to yourself on this private tour
- Choose to take your tour at sunrise, sunset, or any time in between
- The short duration is ideal for time-pressed travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
160 Yeouiseo-ro, Yeoui-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Seoul Marina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Han River private yacht tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Han River private yacht tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Han River private yacht tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Han River private yacht tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Port Transfers Water ToursDay CruisesSailingJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeoulCatamaran Cruises - IncheonPort Transfers - IncheonWater Tours - IncheonDay Cruises - IncheonSailing - IncheonJet Boating - IncheonCatamaran Cruises - YonginPort Transfers - YonginWater Tours - YonginDay Cruises - YonginSailing - YonginJet Boating - YonginCatamaran Cruises - JeonjuPort Transfers - JeonjuWater Tours - JeonjuDay Cruises - JeonjuSailing - JeonjuJet Boating - JeonjuCategory
Korean Furniture Museum Tours & TicketsGate Gwanghwamun Tours & TicketsNational Folk Museum of Korea Tours & TicketsGangnam Tours & TicketsRunning Man Thematic Experience Center Insadong Tours & TicketsAlive Museum Insadong Tours & TicketsNamsan Tower (N Seoul Tower) Tours & TicketsBongeunsa Temple Tours & TicketsCheongwadae Sarangchae Tours & TicketsBanpo Bridge Rainbow Foundation Tours & TicketsTapgol Park Tours & TicketsNamsan Cable Car Tours & TicketsSeoul Land Tours & TicketsAmsa-dong Prehistoric Settlement Site Tours & TicketsJoint Security Area (Panmunjom) Tours & TicketsWoongjin Play Space (Woongjin Playdoci) Tours & TicketsSeoul City Hall Tours & TicketsCOEX Aquarium Tours & TicketsBukchon Hanok Village Tours & TicketsDaehangno (Daehak-ro) Tours & Tickets