7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
It’s a rare yet remarkable feat when you can explore a national park without even leaving the city you’re staying in. Escape Seoul for the day without having to spend hours traveling on a private hiking tour of Bukhansan National Park, designed with mountain climbing enthusiasts in mind. An expert mountain guide ensures your safety and confidence throughout the tour and tailors the route according to your fitness level and personal preference.
- Go hiking in the mountains without having to leave Seoul on a hiking tour
- Customize your hiking route in Bukhansan National Park depending on your fitness level
- Receive personalized attention and hiking tips from your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch box on the mountain
Driving guide and mountain expert
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Personal snacks and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Depart from customer's hotel, Motel and BnB in Seoul and Near Seoul
Return to customer's hotel, Motel and BnB in Seoul and Near Seoul
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children(over 10years) must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes recommended
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Outdoors Korea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Hiking to Bukhansan Peak(Baegundae: 836.5m) with Mountain Expert?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Hiking to Bukhansan Peak(Baegundae: 836.5m) with Mountain Expert?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Hiking to Bukhansan Peak(Baegundae: 836.5m) with Mountain Expert?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Hiking to Bukhansan Peak(Baegundae: 836.5m) with Mountain Expert
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSeoulHiking - IncheonHiking - YonginHiking - JeonjuCategory
Petite FranceSinheungsa TempleAlive Museum InsadongBosingak BelfryKorean Folk VillageSeoul SkyGyeonghuigung PalaceFigure Museum WNational Folk Museum of KoreaMt. Bukhan (Bukhansan)Namsangol Hanok Village MNet StudiosHongdaeGarosu-gilBongeunsa TempleEverland ResortNagwon Instrument ArcadeKorean Furniture MuseumYeouido ParkJeongdong Theater