- Guided market visit: learn about local street foods and ingredients
- Create four Korean dishes such as ‘Bibimbap’ rice or ‘Sanjeok’ pancakes
- Traditional ‘Hanjeongsik’ dinner with over 10 different side dishes
- Small-group cooking class with a maximum of six people
Departure & Return
1. MEETING POINT is "Mangwon Subway Station(Brown Line) / Exit 2(Please wait outside! Not inside!)" - I'll wait you with a yellow flag "Hello K" *Market tour starts in 5 mins from the meeting time. (Sorry. We cannot wait more than 5 mins for other guests.) 2.IF YOU CAN'T GET TO MEETING POINT ON TIME? - You can come directly to my place with google map → 475-46 mangwon-dong, mapo-gu, seoul → come up to 4th floor *How to get to my place directly on foot? -From 'Mapo-gu Office Station' : Exit 5 → Go straght for 190m (You'll see TOUS les JOURS, Samsung and Kyochon1991 on your right side) → When you see 'U+SQUARE' on your right side, cross the street and turn right → go straight up for 3blocks(230m) then you can see the Yellow sign 'Hello K' on your left side→ come up to 4th floor -From 'Mangwon station' : Exit 2 → turn left & go straight for 710m (You'll see McDonald's, Subway, KT, Baskin Robbins, Post office, SK gas station, NH 365bank and CU convenient store on your left side) → When you see 'U+SQUARE' across the street, just turn left at the corner (Do not cross the street) → go straight up for 3blocks(230m) then you can see the Yellow sign 'Hello K' on your left side→ come up to 4th floor *How to get to my place directly by taxi? - Show this address to driver "마포구 망원동 475-46(지번), 마포구 방울내로68(도로명)" , "기사님, 1층 곱창백화점 있는 건물입니다. 4층으로 올라가라고 안내부탁드려요^^"
It's 5 mins far from 'Mapo-gu Office' Subway Staion on foot / It's 15 mins far from 'Mangwon' Subway Staion on foot/ It's 10 mins far from 'Hongdae area' by bus or subway/
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hello K Cooking Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands