8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified English-speaking guide
KTX round-trip fare (Economy class)
All admission fees to tourists sites
Private transportation with a private minivan in Busan
Hotel Pick-up & drop-off service (Seoul)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your accommodation address so that we can pick you up at your place.
- Minimum of 2 tourists required per day
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on local traffic conditions.
- You are responsible for booking your own accommodations
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tagytravelkorea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: 2Days Busan Old & New Urban Centres Tour by KTX Train from Seoul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: 2Days Busan Old & New Urban Centres Tour by KTX Train from Seoul?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: 2Days Busan Old & New Urban Centres Tour by KTX Train from Seoul?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: 2Days Busan Old & New Urban Centres Tour by KTX Train from Seoul?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: 2Days Busan Old & New Urban Centres Tour by KTX Train from Seoul
8 to 9 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursHikingMarketsFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulFood Tours - IncheonBus Tours - IncheonCity Tours - IncheonHiking - IncheonMarkets - IncheonFull-day Tours - IncheonFood Tours - YonginBus Tours - YonginCity Tours - YonginHiking - YonginMarkets - YonginFull-day Tours - YonginFood Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuCity Tours - JeonjuHiking - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
HongdaeBukchon Hanok VillageCheonggyecheonThird Tunnel of AggressionCheongwadae SarangchaeInsadongGyeonghuigung PalaceMNet StudiosPaju Premium OutletsNational Museum of KoreaNamsan Tower (N Seoul Tower)COEX AquariumAmsa-dong Prehistoric Settlement SitePoopoo LandDeoksugung Jamsil Sports ComplexKorean Furniture MuseumFigure Museum WSeodaemun Prison History HallNamsangol Hanok Village