- Full-day guided tour of Seoul by coach
- Take in the tranquil interior of Jogyesa Temple
- Explore the grounds of Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Learn about Korean culture at the National Folk Museum
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the city from N Seoul Tower
- See restored traditional homes at Namsangol Hanok Village
- Lunch, admission fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Jogyesa Buddhist Temple
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your knowledgeable guide then takes you to Gyeongbokgung Palace, where the royal family lived during the Joseon Dynasty. Learn how this 14th-century structure was built and gain a deeper understanding of its iconic status as you wander the grounds learning about its architecture and traditions. While at Gyeongbokgung Palace, visit the National Folk Museum and learn about the history and culture of Korean residents. Galleries include information about traditional farming, hunting, royalty, and aristocracy.
Next, venture to a traditional ginseng center, where you learn about this medicinal staple. Enjoy a traditional Korean lunch in Insadong and relax while you tuck into a bowl of bibimbap (rice, vegetables and meat). Spend some time at your leisure wandering the shops and town streets before making your way to the North Seoul Tower.
Stationed atop Mt. Namsan, this incredible city landmark offers up stunning views from its towering observation deck. Once you’ve snapped some photos, head to Namsangol Hanok Village, where your guide takes you through the model village streets that offer a look at the Joseon Dynasty life. Check out various housing styles and incredible gardens as your guide points out key features and shares a bit of Korean history.
Your tour ends back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; it is recommended that you wear good walking shoes
- Please note: On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum and Namsangol Hanok Village may be closed; if this is the case, you will visit Deoksu Palace, the History Museum and Myeongdong instead
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Schedule can be changed because of local circumstance or weather.
- 2 of the shopping centers are included (Ginseng Center, Duty Free Shop)
- Tuesdays : Gyeongbok Palace is closed so, we will visit to Deoksu Palace
- Mondays : Namsan Hanok Village is closed so, we will visit to Bukchon Hangok Village
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEOUL CITY TOUR CO. LTD.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It should be better to have more time at the top of N Seoul tower because it is very beautiful." See review