- Guided food tour of Chinatown in Sydney
- Taste specialties from different parts of China
- Try dishes from Malaysia, Thailand, and Korea
- Learn about the traditional tea ceremony at a local teahouse
- Meet the restaurant owners and learn about their family stories and recipes
- Hear about immigration to Australia from the early days of the British colony to the present
- Enjoy generous portions of a variety of mouth-watering dishes
Departure & Return
You can take a bus or train to Central station and take a short walk to the corner of Hay St and Dixon St, near the Paifang Gate, Haymarket. We meet outside the Pub. Please aim to be there 15 minutes before the tour starts so that we can start on time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and gluten free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Cultural Food Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.