- Spot elusive platypus in their natural habitat, something few people ever get to do
- Both beginners and experts can enjoy the tour as no prior experience is needed
- Enjoy the option of morning departures between November and March
- Hot drinks, snacks, equipment, and complimentary photos are all included
Departure & Return
Please meet in the car park at Gretna off the Lyell Highway. 3457 Lyell Highway in Gretna is located at the intersection of Glenlea Drive. You will see the blue visitor information centre sign and the Tassie Bound Van waiting for you 10 minutes prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- No prior kayaking experience required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tassie Bound
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Paddle with the Platypus Twilight Kayak Adventure.