8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Bruny Island lies just south of Hobart in the Tasman Sea and is renowned for its rugged coastal scenery, native wildlife, and delicious regional foods. On this shore excursion, travel to Bruny Island by minivan and ferry, and take in the highlights with a local guide. Admire the views from Cape Bruny Lighthouse, cool off with a swim in a lagoon, spot wildlife like the rare albino wallaby, and enjoy a guided hike through the rainforest.
- Magnificent views as you ride the ferry to Bruny Island
- Incredible wildlife sightings: look out for albino wallabies
- Enjoy a swim at one of the island’s lagoons
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at Hobart cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Live commentary on board
Port pick up
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait by the information desk and keep your eye out for our Tassie Tour sign.
- Mac 2 crusie ship terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate ( Easy level) amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear, But also don't forget to pack your thongs, towel, bathers, water bottle, sunscreen and a jumper. (we can have 4 seasons in one day)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tassie Tours Tasmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
SHORE EXCURSION - Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart
8 to 10 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPub ToursBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTasmaniaShore Excursions - HobartPub Tours - HobartBus Tours - HobartPorts of Call Tours - HobartFull-day Tours - HobartShore Excursions - VictoriaPub Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - VictoriaPorts of Call Tours - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaShore Excursions - South AustraliaPub Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory
Moorilla WineryRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensGrindelwald Swiss VillageLow Head Pilot Station Maritime MuseumSt. George's Anglican ChurchJames Boag BreweryBonorong Wildlife SanctuaryHobart Sandy BayLark DistilleryNorth Hobart Lake St. ClairFreycinet National ParkPlatypus HouseLaunceston Planetarium Hobart RunnymedeRichmond GaolConvict TrailSeahorse WorldBen Lomond National ParkMawson's Hut Replica Museum