4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the afternoon tasting the fruits of Tauranga’s craft beer boom with your friends – all without the risk of drawing the short straw and ending up the sober driver. On this easygoing tour around a handful of the city’s breweries and brewbars, sample a range of beers made in the region and even go behind the scenes at a local brewery to discover how they make their lagers and ales.
- Start your tour with a lunch of specially-paired beers and food
- No overwhelming crowds: only a handful of spots on this laidback small-group tour
- Vegetarian lunch and snack options are available with advance notice
- Hotel pick-ups and returns are available if you’re staying in Tauranga
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages (beer tastings)
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
36 Wharf Street, Tauranga 3110, New Zealand
Bus stop 'F' on Wharf Street, central Tauranga CBD.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Zealand Craft Beer Tours Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Craft Beer Tour from Tauranga?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Craft Beer Tour from Tauranga?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Craft Beer Tour from Tauranga?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Craft Beer Tour from Tauranga?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesTaurangaUnique Experiences - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandBeer & Brewery Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandUnique Experiences - RotoruaBus Tours - RotoruaBeer & Brewery Tours - RotoruaHalf-day Tours - RotoruaUnique Experiences - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandBeer & Brewery Tours - Waiheke IslandHalf-day Tours - Waiheke IslandCategory