Departure & Return
All tours fit in with the ship schedule and depart approximately 1 hour after docking. For early arrivals a time will be advised. We meet me right outside the Port exit gates. Follow the exit path through the information centre and look for me on the grassy area outside the gates with a sign.
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Independent Tours Tauranga
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.