- Enjoy a food and drink crawl after dark in Tokyo's Asakusa neighborhood
- See a different side to the tourist area of Asakusa, which gets taken over by locals after dark
- Feel like a Tokyo local as you raise pints of craft beer with the 'salary-men'
- Sample the tasty drinking food found at Japanese 'izakayas' (pubs)
- Great way to experience a true local's night out in Tokyo
Departure & Return
[ Meetup ] 16:45 @In front of Asakusa Information Center *We will leave at start time sharp, so please make sure to be there on time!(We could not wait!) *We have board of "Japan Wonder Travel"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour and most especially Yukio as the guide." See review