5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sample some of Tokyo’s top sights in one great trip during this 5-hour private walking tour. Start your day strolling the seafood at the outer Tsukiji Market. After a casual sushi lunch (at your own expense), explore a peaceful, 18th-century, Japanese garden and take a scenic cruise on Tokyo’s Sumida River. Finish the day by uncovering the unique historical sights of the ancient Asakusa area. A private guide, garden entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport are all covered.
- Enjoy visits to Tsukiji Market, Hamarikyu Garden, and more on this private walking tour
- Wander the labyrinth of seafood vendors at Tokyo's incredible Tsukiji Market
- Clear your head and stroll the grounds of the historic, 18th-century, Hamarikyu Garden
- Discover the 7th-century Sensoji Temple in Asakusa
- Cruise Tokyo's scenic Sumida River
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions (customer and guide)
Water Bus Fare（800 yen per person)