10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the border between Ontario and New York State and discover one of Canada’s most remarkable natural spectacles on this full-day Niagara Falls tour from Toronto. Travel by air-conditioned coach from Toronto to Niagara-on-the-Lake as your guide shares information on the magnificent falls’ geography and heritage. Stop on route to capture the rugged scenery on camera, and visit a winery to sample some of the region’s delicious wines. Explore Niagara Falls at your leisure, and including time to enjoy a meal overlooking the falls and a dramatic boat cruise!
- Niagara Falls day trip with winery visit from Toronto
- Learn about the region with commentary from your guide
- Take a thrilling boat cruise along the base of the falls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This flexible tour offers multiple options so you can customize your itinerary.
Saved to wishlist!
Journey Behind the Falls or Imax Theatre will be offered if the Hornblower cruise is not running due to season
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hornblower Cruise (runs from late spring to early fall)
Departure & Return
Toronto, ON, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toronto Bus Co / TBCL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara Falls Platinum Tour from Toronto with Cruise and Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Mr. Chester is not a bad guide, but he has been doing the same for so long that he no longer practices many details." See review
- "My only nit-pick was the food at the restaurant was lukewarm and don't by a pint if you've a weak heart" See review
- "The whole package/tour was fantastic and well worth the experience and value for money." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Niagara Falls Platinum Tour from Toronto with Cruise and Lunch
5 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTorontoFood Tours - OntarioBus Tours - OntarioDining Experiences - OntarioWine Tastings - OntarioLunch Cruises - OntarioDay Cruises - OntarioWater Tours - OntarioWalking Tours - OntarioFull-day Tours - OntarioFood Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundBus Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundDining Experiences - Niagara Falls & AroundWine Tastings - Niagara Falls & AroundLunch Cruises - Niagara Falls & AroundDay Cruises - Niagara Falls & AroundWater Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundWalking Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundFull-day Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - Niagara FallsBus Tours - Niagara FallsDining Experiences - Niagara FallsWine Tastings - Niagara FallsLunch Cruises - Niagara FallsDay Cruises - Niagara FallsWater Tours - Niagara FallsWalking Tours - Niagara FallsFull-day Tours - Niagara FallsCategory
Philosopher's WalkToronto Kensington MarketOntario PlaceFort York National Historic SiteCF Toronto Eaton CentreToronto High ParkScotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)GreektownQueen's Quay TerminalBata Shoe MuseumRoyal Botanical Gardens (RBG)Casa LomaToronto ZooYonge-Dundas SquareArt Gallery of OntarioEntertainment DistrictUniversity of TorontoRogers CentreHockey Hall of FameToronto Little Italy