3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
La Fournee , Av. Tulum MZA 2 LTE 4 Loc. 7, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
Just in front of HSBC bank at La fournee restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes & Cenotes Tulum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cenote, jungle, bike & lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cenote, jungle, bike & lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cenote, jungle, bike & lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cenote, jungle, bike & lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cenote, jungle, bike & lunch
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulumMountain Bike Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMountain Bike Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenMountain Bike Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory