5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A great tour for both snorkelers and certified scuba divers, this adventure takes you to two of the area’s most beautiful and unique cenotes. First up: Casa Cenote, which is home to home to blue crabs, tarpon fish, barracudas, snapper, and other marine life. The location feels like an underwater jungle due to the abundance of mangrove trees and lush vegetation. Then, it’s on to Dos Ojos, twin cenotes that take their moniker from the Spanish words for “two eyes.” Enjoy a light lunch and reminisce about your exciting diving and snorkeling adventures before heading back to Tulum.
- Scuba dive or snorkel in two beautiful cenotes
- Scuba divers enjoy two 40-minute dives
- All equipment and fees included
- Professional guides who are intimate with the area
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan - to and from the cenotes
If you have a reusable water bottle, you can refill it in the shop for free
Snacks & Fruits
Free GoPro & Video lights rental
Local Guide & Dive master
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Use of high quality dive equipment + free Nitrox 32 (for scuba divers only)
Departure & Return
Koox Diving , Lote 4, Av. Tulum manzana 2, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
We'll meet at our dive shop in Tulum center -
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for diving is 10 years.
- No diving certification is required for snorkeling.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in cenote dives.
- Vegetarian and lactose-free food options are available, please advise at time of booking.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Koox Diving Tulum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Cenotes Adventure from Tulum - Small Group - All Inclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Cenotes Adventure from Tulum - Small Group - All Inclusive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Cenotes Adventure from Tulum - Small Group - All Inclusive?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Cenotes Adventure from Tulum - Small Group - All Inclusive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Cenotes Adventure from Tulum - Small Group - All Inclusive
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTulum4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelExtreme - CozumelCategory