3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the ruins of Tulum and Cobá on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, head to Cobá—one of the most important ancient Mayan cities—and climb the Yucatán Peninsula's tallest pyramid. Then, travel to the seaside ruins of Tulum and learn about its rich history and architecture from an informative guide. Finish the day with a refreshing swim and an authentic (complimentary) Mayan meal.
- Explore the landmark Mayan ruins of Tulum and Cobá on a guided adventure
- Learn about the sites’ history and culture from a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy a delicious Mayan meal and a refreshing swim in a natural sinkhole
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
All activities at the park
Safety Equipment for Rappel
Souvenir (available to purchase)
Photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Cenote Maya park, Yucatán, Mexico
12/2/2019 - 12/14/2022
|Monday - Friday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate. For safety reasons, at Cenote Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cenote Maya Native Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cenote Maya Native Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cenote Maya Native Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cenote Maya Native Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cenote Maya Native Park Admission Ticket
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesValladolidNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory