- Worry-free transfer from Victoria to Vancouver
- Travel with ease aboard a comfortable coach
- Ride the scenic BC Ferry
- Choose from multiple times to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Victoria Bus Station - Capital City Station, 721 Douglas Street
Vancouver Bus Station - Bus Bay #7 - Pacific Central Station, 1150 Station Street, Vancouver
What To Expect
Make the trip from Capital City Station as the coach transports you to Swartz Bay (BC Ferry Terminal) just outside of downtown Victoria. Your trip to the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal in Vancouver is a scenic adventure. Keep your eyes out for various wildlife as well as the beautiful vistas! Once you arrive at Tsawwassen, you’ll take the coach directly to Pacific Central Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Strollers can be stored underneath the bus for no additional charge provided that they can be folded by the traveler, weigh less than 50lbs, and do not have a motor.
- Children must travel with an Adult.
- Infants sit on a Guardian's Lap. If you would like a seat for your infant, please select a Child fare.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY BC Ferries Connector
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized