3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Set out on the Pacific Ocean off of Victoria, British Columbia, in search of whales on this half-day tour. Travel through the Haro Strait and the San Juan de Fuca Strait in search of Minke whales, humpback whales, and orcas. Ride in an-open top Zodiac boat, suitable for 12 passengers or fewer, to ensure up-close wildlife encounters and an intimate atmosphere.
- Get out in the straits around Victoria in a Zodiac
- Look for resident whales, seals, and sea birds
- Group limited to 12 people
- Commentary from your guide
- Hotel shuttle pickup and coffee or tea included
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary hotel shuttle pick up
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Located at same dock as seaplane terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for participants with pre-existing injuries and/or health conditions
- Minimum age of 6 years old
- This experience requires good ocean conditions. If it is cancelled due to poor conditions, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orca Spirit Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale Watching Tour in a Zodiac Boat in Victoria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale Watching Tour in a Zodiac Boat in Victoria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whale Watching Tour in a Zodiac Boat in Victoria?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whale Watching Tour in a Zodiac Boat in Victoria?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Whale Watching Tour in a Zodiac Boat in Victoria
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWhale Watching - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - VancouverWhale Watching - VancouverNature and Wildlife - SeattleWhale Watching - SeattleCategory