Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Professional photographer guide
Professionally led hiking and camping experience
Activities like canoe rentals, gondola tickets
Food and drinks
Upgrade in accommodation to hotel/hostel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet at a prearranged central Vancouver location of your choice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature PhotoHikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 Days Rockies Camping Trip and Photography Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 Days Rockies Camping Trip and Photography Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7 Days Rockies Camping Trip and Photography Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 Days Rockies Camping Trip and Photography Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
7 Days Rockies Camping Trip and Photography Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursPhotography ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaPhotography Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandMulti-day Tours - Vancouver IslandPhotography Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleMulti-day Tours - SeattlePhotography Tours - SeattleCategory
Science World at TELUS World of ScienceQueen Elizabeth ParkSea to Sky Gondola Vancouver Olympic CauldronEnglish BayHR Macmillan Space CentreYaletownIndian Arm Lions Gate Bridge Port of VancouverVancouver ChinatownSalt Spring Island Vancouver Art GalleryVancouver LookoutVanDusen Botanical GardenCleveland DamRocky Mountaineer TrainHorseshoe BayVancouver Maritime MuseumFlyOver Canada