- Private 10-hour tour of Vancouver highlights including Grouse Mountain
- Ideal for travelers seeking a mixture of adventure and culture
- Explore Vancouver Chinatown, Stanley Park, and Queen Elizabeth Park
- Conquer fears of vertigo to cross the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Take the Skyride to the summit of Grouse Mountain, see grizzly bears, and take a guided nature walk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
The next stop is Queen Elizabeth Park, where you’ll enjoy panoramic city views from Vancouver’s highest point, before exploring the fascinating Vancouver Chinatown and Gastown, Vancouver’s impressive business district.
In Gastown, you’ll have the option to purchase lunch at your own expense before you cross Lions Gate Bridge to the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, home to a 450-foot (137-meter) suspension bridge. Muster your courage to cross the swaying bridge, suspended over rain forest trees and the rushing Capilano River.
Your tour culminates with a visit to Grouse Mountain, famed for the Skyride aerial tram that sweeps visitors to its 3,642-foot (1,110-meter) summit. Once at the top, enjoy the facilities of the Alpine area — home to the Theater in the Sky, ice skating, and snowshoeing opportunities — before visiting the endangered wildlife refuge to see grizzly bears.
Time permitting, you’ll also stop at Capilano Fish Hatchery to learn about the life cycle of salmon before concluding with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild BC Tours and Guiding
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands