4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the green spaces for which Vancouver is famous on this private 4-hour tour through the gardens of Vancouver. Explore Vancouver’s bustling Chinatown district and visit the Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden. See medicine shops where the locals shop for remedies, then head to the lovely Queen Elizabeth Park with your private guide. Enjoy panoramic views over the sunken gardens and the city beyond, then visit the Van Dusen Botanical Garden — famous for its varied plant life. On route, see how Vancouver’s parks breathe life into the city.
- Private tour of the gardens of Vancouver
- Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Walk around Chinatown
- Van Dusen Botanical Garden
- Rhododendron Walk and Sino Himalayan Garden
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
Meals and beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all Vancouver Hotels and residences.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours are wheelchair accessible
- Child prices are not available, adult prices apply to all travelers.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild BC Tours and Guiding
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Gardens of Vancouver?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Gardens of Vancouver?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Gardens of Vancouver?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Gardens of Vancouver?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Gardens of Vancouver
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaClassic Car Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandClassic Car Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - SeattleClassic Car Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Vancouver AquariumFort Langley National Historic SiteBill Reid GalleryIndian Arm Vancouver Police MuseumCapilano River HatcheryDowntown VancouverProspect PointVancouver Art GalleryDeep CoveCanada PlaceVancouver Maritime MuseumSalt Spring Island Sea to Sky Gondola English BayMuseum of VancouverLibrary SquareYaletownHarrison River BC Place Stadium