12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
DSLR camera can be borrowed
Guided small-group hiking tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
655 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2R7, Canada
In front of Starbucks at the Hyatt Hotel in downtown Vancouver
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature PhotoHikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Squamish & Whistler Photography?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Squamish & Whistler Photography?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Squamish & Whistler Photography?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Squamish & Whistler Photography?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 17847P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Squamish & Whistler Photography
7 hours 5 minutes
7 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifePhotography ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaPhotography Tours - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandPhotography Tours - Vancouver IslandFull-day Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattlePhotography Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleCategory
HR Macmillan Space CentreGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Canada PlaceMuseum of VancouverYaletownSeawall PromenadeCleveland DamBill Reid GalleryDeep CoveBowen IslandDowntown VancouverBrockton PointVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Vancouver Olympic CauldronCypress MountainLibrary SquareFalse Creek Vancouver ChinatownVanDusen Botanical GardenStanley Park Nature House