- This tour is limited to 8 participants. Book now to avoid missing out
- There is lots of public art and cool architecture to see along the way
- Depending on availability, a ferry ride from Granville Island is included
- Enjoy the use of a road bike, helmet and water bottle during the tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide inside the bike shop at 1754 Davie Street. Please approach the front counter and ask for the guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Basis fitness level required for 3-hour, 11-mile (18-km) ride
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Heights of riders must be provided at time of booking
- Riders should arrive 15 minutes early for sizing and paperwork
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.