2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Customer Service Via Phone, Text & Email
Flexible dates - tour is yours to keep and enjoy anytime on Tripvia Tours
Download on WiFi before (no signal required or data used during tour)
Live GPS map shows route & your location
Trivia questions at each stop (optional)
Tour guide commentary automatically plays at each point of interest
No time constraints, take as long as you like to complete the tour
Smartphone or tablet
Transportation (use your own vehicle)
Departure & Return
Stanley Park Causeway , Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, BC V6G, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
The tour starts and stops at the south end of Stanley Park.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/16/2021 - 11/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tripvia Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Stanley Park with a Smartphone Audio Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVancouverFood Tours - British ColumbiaAudio Guides - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWalking Tours - British ColumbiaMarkets - British ColumbiaFood Tours - Vancouver IslandAudio Guides - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandWalking Tours - Vancouver IslandMarkets - Vancouver IslandFood Tours - SeattleAudio Guides - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattleMarkets - SeattleCategory
Vancouver Maritime MuseumDeep CoveMuseum of Anthropology at UBCKelownaScience World at TELUS World of ScienceHorseshoe BayHR Macmillan Space CentreBloedel ConservatoryEnglish BayQueen Elizabeth ParkBrockton PointVancouver AquariumBill Reid GalleryCapilano River HatcheryVancouver Olympic CauldronVancouver ChinatownGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Salt Spring Island Cleveland DamCypress Mountain