Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The Chief, an imposing granite monolith that towers 2,300 feet (700 meters) above the ground, is the second-largest free-standing rock in the world. Set off on your 2-hour hike to the top and receive insightful tips to improve your photography of the majestic landscapes you pass.
After reaching the summit, you’ll be rewarded with incredible views of the natural park. Spend an hour here, snapping photographs and absorbing the surrounding beauty, before you begin the downhill hike.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Vancouver hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature PhotoHikes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Advanced Hiking & Photography.
- "It was a challenging hike but the scenery at the top was totally worth it." See review