5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Vancouver's dazzling festive lights are scattered all around town. On this guided tour, you’ll be driven around the city. Stop to explore the biggest and brightest winter displays from VanDusen Botanical Garden’s Festival of Lights to Stanley Park’s Bright Nights. In between stops, you can warm up and listen to your guide’s commentary aboard the minivan.
- See the colorful Christmas lights and festive displays of Vancouver
- No waiting around in the cold for buses, with transport included
- Ride the Stanley Park Christmas Train and visit VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Don’t settle for selfies—your guide can take photos for you
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary in English on board
Private transportation by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance tickets to Van Dusen Garden Festival of Lights
Entrance tickets to Stanley Park Bright Nights
Tickets to Stanley Park Bright Nights Miniature Train rides
Entrance tickets to Capilano Suspension Bridge Canyon Lights
Other out of pocket expenses
Gratuities but greatly appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Downtown Vancouver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 1 - 5 tour for free (Entrance tickets to Van Dusen Garden payable)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beautiful Vancouver Explorer Tour And Shuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver Christmas Festival of Lights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver Christmas Festival of Lights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver Christmas Festival of Lights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver Christmas Festival of Lights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vancouver Christmas Festival of Lights
7 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursChristmasHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaChristmas - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandChristmas - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleChristmas - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Port of VancouverMuseum of Anthropology at UBCFalse Creek Canada PlaceVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Vancouver Olympic CauldronKitsilano BeachFort Langley National Historic SiteFlyOver Canada Museum of VancouverVancouver Police MuseumBill Reid GalleryHarrison River Vancouver Art GalleryCleveland DamEnglish BayDeep CoveDowntown VancouverHorseshoe BayKelowna