6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the personal service of a Vancouver guide as you explore the city’s highlights, from waterfront parks to cultural hotspots, historic neighborhoods, and top landmarks. With door-to-door transport in a climate-controlled, Mercedes Benz van, you can relax between stops in comfort. A private tour also means the flexibility to sightsee at your own pace, while checking out a handpicked list of 18 Vancouver points of interest.
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Cover key sites in a single day of exploring
- Maximize your time in Vancouver with a guided experience
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel or cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Private transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
Hotel/cruise ship terminal pickup and drop-off
Private tour - just you and your group only
Children aged 5 and under travel for free
Other out of pocket expenses
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children aged 1-5 travel for free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beautiful Vancouver Explorer Tour And Shuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver City Explorer Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver City Explorer Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver City Explorer Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver City Explorer Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vancouver City Explorer Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverShore Excursions - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaHistorical Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - Vancouver IslandPorts of Call Tours - Vancouver IslandHistorical Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandShore Excursions - SeattleBus Tours - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleHistorical Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Port of VancouverFort Langley National Historic SiteSalt Spring Island Vancouver Olympic CauldronBloedel ConservatoryDeep CoveLibrary SquareVancouver Art GalleryScience World at TELUS World of ScienceCypress MountainProspect PointQueen Elizabeth ParkBC Place StadiumKelownaHarrison River Stanley Park Nature HouseCleveland DamFalse Creek Capilano River HatcheryVancouver Maritime Museum