- Enjoy a boat tour around Vancouver, British Columbia
- Travel the waterways in and around the city
- See many of the local attractions and popular points of interest
- Learn about Vancouver’s history and culture
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The tour begins from the shopping district of Granville Island and proceeds out to Vancouver Harbour. Travel along the coastline of English Bay, out to Lighthouse Park, over to the Seal Colony and eventually into False Creek in the heart of the city.
Along the way, learn about Vancouver’s history and hear the stories that made this bustling west coast seaport what it is today.
Also, see Stanley Park, the Lions Gate Bridge, Siwash Rock, Jericho Sailing Centre, popular Kitsilano Beach, Science World at Telus World of Science, Yaletown, plus offshore freighters, the beautiful homes of West Vancouver and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for anyone who is pregnant
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- 48 hour cancellation policy
- Minimum height requirement of 4 feet tall
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience