Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour Granville Island Public Market shore excursion
- Taste regional and seasonal delicacies
- Learn about the variety of food vendors from your expert guide
- Explore more than 50 artisanal vendors in this food-lover's paradise!
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's Worry-Free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- This tour has been named a Canadian Signature Experience by the Canadian Tourism Commission
Departure & Return
Edible Canada at the Market (Main Restaurant Entrance)Edible Canada at the Market (Main Restaurant Entrance)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian and pescatarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any severe allergies at the time of booking.
- Please note we cannot cater to any other dietary restrictions, as there is not always a “next-best” option at our tasting locations. If possible, we encourage you to try everything on the tour as we have selected tastings that best exemplify the restaurants and food shops we feature!
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Foodie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.