12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore British Columbia’s coastline by land and sea on this Victoria and Butchart Gardens tour from Vancouver. Hop aboard your ferry and enjoy a cruise through the beautiful Gulf Islands. Stand on the deck and watch the waves for whales and sea lions, and keep your eyes on the skies for eagles. Visit the botanical Butchart Gardens, where trickling fountains sit among themed flowerbeds and sunken gardens. Explore vibrant corners of Victoria such as Chinatown and the Inner Harbour at your leisure and soak up the metropolitan atmosphere.
- Visit Victoria—British Colombia's capital—on a tour from Vancouver
- Ride the ferry across the Gulf Islands to Vancouver Island
- Admission to Butchart Gardens included
- Enjoy hotel or port pickup and drop-off from downtown Vancouver
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing Welcome Kiosk
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- For 2021 - Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing will ONLY pick up from 999 Canada Place Way (Welcome Kiosk) and the Sandman Hotel on Georgia. Guests must contact Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing by 5 pm the night prior to departure to confirm pick up location and time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour from Vancouver?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour from Vancouver?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour from Vancouver?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour from Vancouver?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be aware that there is no time allocated to lunch, you will need to use either your time at the garden or at Victoria to do that." See review
- "If you only have 1 day to spend, Id recommend this tour over driving and figuring out everything on your own, as you wont be able to be as efficient, carefree, and see as much in 14 hours." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour from Vancouver
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaEco Tours - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandEco Tours - Vancouver IslandFull-day Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleEco Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Queen Elizabeth ParkMuseum of VancouverDeep CoveBill Reid GalleryDowntown VancouverEnglish BayHR Macmillan Space CentreCleveland DamHarrison River Bowen IslandVancouver AquariumStanley Park Nature HouseFlyOver Canada Library SquareBloedel ConservatoryLions Gate Bridge Science World at TELUS World of ScienceSea to Sky Gondola Prospect Point