Explore our promoted experiences
- Seaplane flight from Vancouver to Victoria, on Vancouver Island
- 35-minute flight over the Gulf Islands from the mainland to Victoria
- Aerial view of the islands and water that make up this part of British Columbia
- Explore Victoria's charming and historic neighborhoods
- Coach and scenic ferry ride back to Vancouver (4.5 hours total)
- You choose when you depart Vancouver
Departure & Return
Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre Unit #1 - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC, V6C 0C3 The seaplane terminal is located at Burrard Landing in Coal Harbour, right along Vancouver’s iconic seawall. Parking is available at 1095 W Waterfront Rd, Vancouver, BC.
What To Expect
Leave behind Vancouver’s busy harbor for the dramatic beauty of the Gulf Islands. You’ll have 35 minutes to soak up great panoramic views of the city, island passageways and snow-capped mountains before landing in Victoria. From there, design your own sightseeing itinerary. Perhaps you’ll indulge in some shopping at the island’s unique boutiques and antique shop, or tour atmospheric neighborhoods like Chinatown and Oak Bay. Don’t miss top attractions like the Butchart Gardens and the Empress Hotel, known for its fabulous traditional English tea service.
After your self-guided tour, head to the coach station for a ride to the ferry. Flash your ticket and grab a comfortable seat on the ship for the scenic ride through Active Pass and the Gulf Islands to Vancouver. Note: Total return trip time is 4.5 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Flights are subject to cancellation due to bad weather
- Not handicap accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Excellent smooth flight on take off and landing with fantastic views it was a clear day, Victoria was lovely with a smooth crossing by ferry to Vancouver well worth the money highly recommended" See review