- Travel to the coastal mountains outside Vancouver
- Escape the hustle of the city for a day
- Travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit the Olympic ski town of Whistler Village
- Private tour ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
The adventure begins with a photo opportunity along the stunning Sea-to-Sky Highway. Along the way, drive through the small seaside village of Horseshoe Bay. Enjoy a brief forest walk along the Campbell River’s edge to roaring Shannon Falls, British Columbia's third tallest waterfall. Look for cliff climbers scaling the towering Stawamus Chief, which rises more than 2,000 feet above the community of Squamish.
Stops during the day include Brandywine Falls Provincial Park; the Tantalus Lookout, with beautiful views of the Tantalus Mountain Peaks, plus mountain streams and waterfalls. Then take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola, a tri-cable lift, from the ski town of Whistler to Blackcomb Mountain.
When in Whistler Village, enjoy delicious international cuisine, bistros and bars or stroll the streets for boutiques, shops, art galleries and the Whistler Museum and Archives.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Enjoy hassle-free, comfortable tour of the Sea-to-Sky corridor on your way to Whistler. There, you will ride the Peak to Peak Gondola and explore Whistler Village
- Don't forget to book your transfer back to the airport
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pearl International Limousine Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Whistler Full-Day Private Tour from Vancouver.