- History and food tour of Victoria, British Columbia
- Walk through the city in the company of a guide, who provides commentary and directions
- Stop for multiple food tastings of local products
- Learn the culinary history of Victoria
- Morning or afternoon tour times to fit your schedule
Departure & Return
We meet inside the Douglas St. entrance of the Victoria Public Market (1701 Douglas St) next to the vendor directory.
This is located across the street from the Empress Hotel in the Inner Harbour. It is a 10-12 minute walk back to the start location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Beginning Sept. 13th as per provincial health guidelines, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination in order to attend the tour. Please have this ready to show at the beginning of the tour with matching government issue I.D.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Taste of Victoria Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms