3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Photograph New Zealand's spectacular scenery both inside and outside of the caves on a private photography tour with your own photographer-guide. Visit a pristine glow worm cave in the Waitomo district, and take your time to capture great shots of the glow worms and other sights. You can use larger cameras and equipment like small tripods on this photography tour, with the freedom to take more time for your photography than on standard tours. Includes guide, use of wet weather gear, and snacks.
- Private photography tour in Waitomo Caves
- Explore an untouched cave system in the Waitomo district
- Have time to take high-quality photos of glow worms
- Receive photography tips from a photographer-guide
- Choose from morning and afternoon departures
- Includes guide, and use of caving equipment and clothing such as gumboots, helmet, and headlamp
Saved to wishlist!
All caving equipment and warm clothing including: thermal top, thermal pants, fleece top, shorts, gumboots, socks, helmet and headlamp
Shower facilities for after the tour, if required
Tea, coffee, and snack after the tour
Pickup and drop-off
Photography equipment (bring your own camera equipment)
Departure & Return
1199 Oparure Road, Te Kuiti 3985, New Zealand
Our office is 1199 Oparure Road, follow the signs.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for anyone with any mobility issues
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glowing Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Private Photography Tour in Waitomo Caves?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Private Photography Tour in Waitomo Caves?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Private Photography Tour in Waitomo Caves
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNorth IslandWaitomoUnique Experiences - North IslandNature and Wildlife - North IslandEco Tours - North IslandWalking Tours - North IslandPhotography Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandCategory