- 6-Hour Guided Washington DC tour
- Stop at top sites with detailed narration from your guide on board the bus and at each stop
- Get great photo ops of the White House, Lincoln Memorial, US Capitol Building and more
- Seasonal Boat Cruise of Potomac River departing from Georgetown
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Bus stop is located on Pennsylvania Avenue NW near the corner of 9th Street NW and close to the National Archives building. There will be sign on a pole with Signature Tours next to a bench. Please arrive no later than 10:15 AM. The address is 800 Pennsylvania Ave. NW Washington DC 20004
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Visit the most popular monuments, memorials, and museums in DC. Drive by 30 of Washington, DC’s top sites with stops at 12 of them, including the United States Capitol, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Marine Corps War Memorial (aka the Iwo Jima Memorial), the World War II Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the White House, the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Vietnam Women’s Memorial and the United States Air Force Memorial.
Along the way, hear the historic stories and facts that make the city of Washington, DC one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States. There is a lunch break at approximately the halfway point of the day.
This tour also features a scenic boat cruise along the Potomac River (seasonally, approximately April - mid October) and a chance to stop at either George Washington Harbor or DC Wharf for lunch on own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Boat ride of Potomac River is seasonal (approximately April - mid October). When the boat is operating, you will be taken to Georgetown Washington Harbor to purchase lunch at any of the several restaurants. When the boat is not operating (approximately late October - March), you will visit the DC Wharf with all the restaurants and shopping to purchase lunch.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- There will be standing and walking during this tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather as much of the tour is outdoors. DC can be very hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Umbrellas and layers are recommended.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours of DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Highly recommended for tourists that have limited time in DC to be able to see all the major spots in a short amount of time!" See review