- Explore the culinary scene of West Palm Beach
- Sample a variety of foods and drinks at top eateries
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Relax in all-inclusive transportation
Departure & Return
Look for your tour guide with a turquoise umbrella in the Living Room area of Grandview Public Market.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 12 people per tour.
- Driving tour - luxury van with a professional driver
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible due to our van not being equipped with a lift.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children are welcome but must be 8 years of age are older due to seating in the van.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise at time of booking if you would prefer a non-alcoholic beverages rather than sangria & wine
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. We can accommodate vegetarians and pescatarians
- Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY West Palm Beach Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized