2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
With a small population of less than 900 people, Jupiter Island must be reached by boat. Avoid the hassle of renting your own and take this Jupiter Island Sunset Cruise to become more familiar with the area. See spots such as Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Dubois Park, and Johnathan Dickerson State Park while your captain tells you about the history along the way. Plus, you’ll be sailing at sunset—the most beautiful time of day.
- Explore Jupiter Island from boat instead of on land
- Your guide knows the area well and can tell you all about its history
- A great family experience—children three and up are welcome
- Finish up in time to grab a later dinner (own expense)
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
101 Coastal Way , 101 Coastal Way, Jupiter, FL 33477, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Parking lot underneath Indiantown Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Wet Watersports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Jupiter Island Sunset Cruise?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jupiter Island Sunset Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Jupiter Island Sunset Cruise
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWest Palm BeachCatamaran Cruises - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaDay Cruises - FloridaCatamaran Cruises - Boca RatonWater Tours - Boca RatonDay Cruises - Boca RatonCatamaran Cruises - Fort LauderdaleWater Tours - Fort LauderdaleDay Cruises - Fort LauderdaleCategory