Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore John D. MacArthur State Park mangroves, Singer Island, and Juniper
- A naturalist guide knows the ecosystem of the area well to show you
- Keep a lookout for wildlife—sightings include manatees, rays, and more
- Paddleboard, life jacket, and all other equipment provided
Departure & Return
We will meet at Sawfish Bay Park in Jupiter. Once inside the park area you will look for a large grey van. It’s a small park located where the Loxahatchee River meets the Jupiter Inlet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Florida Paddle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands