3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
safety gear (helmets, life jackets, paddles and rafts)
Car shuttle after trip back to meeting point
Dry bays to put all your belongings
Thermal top, or rashie, or wetsuit. YOU WILL GET WET
Departure & Return
Lower Homestead Rd, Wonga Park VIC 3115, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Infants No
- What to wear: • Shorts • Thermal top, or rashie, or wetsuit. YOU WILL GET WET. • Shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet, eg, runners or water sandals • Sunscreen
- What to bring: • Drink bottle • Medication, asthma puffer • Snacks • Medical and waiver forms • We carry dry bags so you can put your keys in a dry bag
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Warrandyte Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Yarra River Half-Day Rafting Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yarra River Half-Day Rafting Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yarra River Half-Day Rafting Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesYarra ValleyKayaking - VictoriaRafting - VictoriaKayaking - MelbourneRafting - MelbourneKayaking - BurnieRafting - BurnieCategory